oEtG Forum

[EARTH/LIFE][Aggro][Upgraded][Mage/Champion] Fungivore

Mixnmatch

026rs047780578q0377p0477r047ac067au027am018pn

Still hard WIP but the general idea is here - Play Orochi, play Toxic Fungus, let your Orochi feast on shrooms, hit our opponent's face, potentially win. One can think that poisoning our snake is big no-no but in reality most of the times our opponent's life hits zero before it matters. I play only four snakes because drawing them without shrooms is big sad but drawing shrooms without snakes is still okay.

- Tower Shield over Diamond Shield because it's cheaper and does not eat into our earth quanta.
- Throw Rock is great CC and can be used together with Toxic Fungus to put some poison counters at enemy and/or stop us from decking out.
- Emphatic Bond works great with every deck that can swarm the field.
- We lose to everything that can put us on faster clock, can clear our shrooms, can stop us from playing our game or just bad draws.

Manuel

the quanta split is terrible, never do that because it makes the draw a lot inconsistent, only that alone can make u a turn slower.

on orochi: is just a faster dragon, i tried to play around it with liquid shadow, to "lobo" is ability but is not worth use 2 cards for one creature not even that strong. Requiring 2 cards totally destroys the cheap cost, in this case the fact that require a specific setup

i also tried some mono earth playing with stone wall and there is no reason to not use earth nymph, it was and still is one of strongest nymphs. First turn nymph is near an autowin against so many decks for pvp, against ai not so strong but still good

0e7780377r0577s047au018pn

use nymph to stabilize the board and only mid or late game orochi + fungus as wincon. No need to put pends, always first turn nymph. Remaining slots can be heal like ss or eb, , can be wardens to control even more (and in that case -1 nymph), earthquake if used in pvp for a lot more solid wincon against domin/stalls

serprex

• Global Moderator
bond & orochi without gemfinders? also golem defender op & doesn't hurt to have an extra source of creatures

0878q0677e0177p027800577r017al057au027am018pn

Mixnmatch

bond & orochi without gemfinders? also golem defender op & doesn't hurt to have an extra source of creatures

0878q0677e0177p027800577r017al057au027am018pn

Man, I completely forgot about existence of gemfinders and golem defender. Now it actually works even better. Thank you!