oEtG Forum

Shady Dunes

Torriku

045rg065t2065rp065rt045v3045vb018pt

:)

Messed around made dis deck.

treebeard xiii

does that work I know in vanilla negative attacks still apply poison and iirc shadling can target your own creatures but that depends if ay of those have been changed.

Fippe94

• Administrator
does that work I know in vanilla negative attacks still apply poison and iirc shadling can target your own creatures but that depends if ay of those have been changed.
You know, you could just test yoursefl instead of asking if the deck works >_> And you would think that if you post a deck, you have actually tried it and see that the combo works...

ontopic: Interesting idea, but I must ask if Yoink"! is any useful. I mean, with neuro you want the opponent to play cards, and you take that from him. Also, you can't see what cards you take and you will likely no be able to use them. Steal seems much more useful.

treebeard xiii

You know, you could just test yoursefl instead of asking if the deck works >_> And you would think that if you post a deck, you have actually tried it and see that the combo works...

ontopic: Interesting idea, but I must ask if Yoink"! is any useful. I mean, with neuro you want the opponent to play cards, and you take that from him. Also, you can't see what cards you take and you will likely no be able to use them. Steal seems much more useful.

I could test it but my chrome crashes and as does oetg crash my comp I'd rather just ask it's easier instead of loading up oetg sandbox and then playing an ai for zero gain :P

Torriku

I could test it but my chrome crashes and as does oetg crash my comp I'd rather just ask it's easier instead of loading up oetg sandbox and then playing an ai for zero gain :P

It does work.

Torriku

I tshould be steal