oEtG Forum

Death from Below

OdinVanguard

• ... Oxidants happen...

Death From Below / Death from Below
Cost: 6 :earth / 5 :earth
Stats (if creature or weapon): -NA-
Ability(ies):
  • unupgraded: "Your creatures with 'burrow' gain 'lurker' status and may instantly attack a target the next time they unburrow."
  • upgraded: "Your creatures with 'burrow' gain 'lurker' status and may instantly attack a target the next time they unburrow."

Gives all of your creatures that have the "burrow" a 1 shot CC effect the next time the emerge from being burrowed. Creatures that are already burrowed will be affected as well as those that have not burrowed yet.
Watch your step ;)

Example:
I have a burrowed antlion and a shrieker.
I cast this and unburrow my antlion and target the opponent's Gold Dragon dealing 2 damage to it. Then I burrow my shrieker. On the following turn I unburrow the shrieker and target the dragon again, dealing another 8 damage to it and slaying it.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 04:12:47 pm by OdinVanguard »

teffy

I think it is a nice idea and it has combos with "Tunneling", "Sinkhole", and the burrowed creatures, which are probably not used very much. And it´s a card which doesnt seem OP to me. I`d like to see it ingame-

Which one is the ability of the upgraded card? The card text and your description are different...

timpa

• New to Elements
The ability in the upgraded card image has nothing to do with the one in the unnuped (the name off the card makes no sense with it too), so I think the notes are the ones that are correct.
:chroma :gravity :time

OdinVanguard

• ... Oxidants happen...
*DOH*
ya, that was an image snafu. I'll fix it