OdinVanguard

• ... Oxidants happen...
--Optional--

-------------

Decay / Decay
Cost: 4 :death / 3 :death
Stats (if creature or weapon): -NA-
Ability(ies):
  • unupgraded: " :earth Destroy one stack from target permanent, decrement owner's poison status. May be used up to 3 times per turn."
  • upgraded: " :earth Destroy one stack from target permanent, decrement owner's poison status. May be used up to 3 times per turn."

The death element lacks PC right now. This seems like a nice way to add it.

Mechanic is pretty straight forward. It destroys 1 stack from a targeted stacked permanent (pillars, some shields, etc.) The owner of that permanent then loses 1 point of poison status.
If the owner of the permanent is not poisoned or has a positive "purity" status, nothing happens.

Has two possible purposes. First is as the obvious earthquake like PC. The second would be to help drop your own poison status by sacrificing stacked permanents.

Zaranir

Slightly irrevelant things: Change the "Cost:" part to match the picture (or vice versa). And I can't count it as PC on a stick for  :death as I can't count Pulvy as a PC on a sick for  :earth . They just can't work without a good amount of non in-element quanta.

I would better if only the Decay's owner would get poison reduction, unless it's mostly simply does not worth to use if the opponent is poisoned. Seems to be very nice to Rainbow. Not enough to an efficient  :earth + :death duo, but it's not the card's fault (one card can't make a miracle, except Miracle).