oEtG Forum

Automatic Stats Tracking Spreadsheet

cg · 4 · 12173

cg

• Heckler
edit Dec 2014: This is the current version: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN8KpgOJeWypOe4l1xlQtA4WeBaQbU4fYkoKeK3OaTU/edit?usp=sharing

Copy it to your account/computer/whatever, delete my bit of sample data, copy output of Stats tab into the "paste" column. Sheet does the rest.

Spoiler for OLD STUFF:
Will add detailed explanation of what things mean at some point, but for right now:

Note I transferred this over to gdocs before I'd had very much coffee this morning, so there's probably problems somewhere. If you find one, let me know.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 01:42:23 am by serprex »

serprex

• Global Moderator
Own copy

(Will update this post into a listing of copies as copies are made/shared)
Spoiler for Old:
« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 05:18:18 pm by serprex »

cg

• Heckler
edit: Does not work properly. New version will be coming whenever I get around to it. Do not use this. The version in the OP works fine.

Spoiler for Hidden:
BROKEN AND OUTDATEDUpdated version

Added automatic normalizing for non-random opponents. Not tested. To turn it on, put a lowercase "y" into the box by whatever target you want to normalize for. To use it for arena, whenever you fight a new arena opponent, go into the "NormalizeSettings" sheet and copy the "name" column from the stats sheet over one of the "empty" slots next to arena. You can have multiple tests vs arena without multiple copies of the spreadsheet by saving your NormalizeSettings arena opponent list somewhere and copy/pasting over whichever one you are looking at the stats for. Arena stuff may get user-friendlier later. It's mostly just there because it was easy to add along with the dg/mage normalizing, which should work much easier.

Instructions/userfriendliness still coming someday.

edit: Unless you specifically want to normalize, use the first version. It's a lot faster. This is probably best for just DGs really
« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 05:03:11 pm by cg »

cg

• Heckler
Updated version:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN8KpgOJeWypOe4l1xlQtA4WeBaQbU4fYkoKeK3OaTU/edit?usp=sharing

Updated version includes handling for updated type of autostats, and also includes the value of won spun cards, and allows a per-game delay to be added (to account for the time taken between matches). Note that these updates mean that results of OUEI calculations will change.

Options are now available on the left side in case you want to look at old-style OUEI calcs or use a different between-game time or whatever:

"Spins?" - defaults to "y". Setting to "n" will remove spin value from the results.
"s/game" - defaults to 2. Changing to 0 will remove per-game delay. Changing to whatever else will add that many seconds delay to each game.