oEtG Forum

Weapon Decks Bibliotek

Elemensch

0a6rv0371o0377u027aj047jv047k5037tb017t9018pi

Simple deck which avoids quanta-draining, has some CC, and grows damage pretty quickly -- not as fast as Tempering could, but all the spells are in-color for the Spiritual Pillars.
On a good draw I can put a Blessing on a Vampiric Dagger, then on further rounds Bless it further, and then Endow that blessed darkness on my Crusaders.

Good idea. But, Shtriga, Thorn Carapace, and Crusader do cost some quanta in the early game.

Indeed they do.

The key is that Shtriga costs Dark to grow, so you only need to hit the high Death count once to get rolling. Dark is otherwise only used for small expenditures (VDag) or spells (Steal / Embezzle).

Light quanta are a bit starved. Blessing and Crusaders and the Crusader ability all compete for those.

Thorn Carapace is only competing with Georesonators, and Geos are cheap.

My better early games have me spending 2 Dark (VDag) -> 2 Light (Bless the VDag) and maybe 2 Life (Geo) on the 1st or 2nd turn. I'll usually try to build up a few Blessings on a VDag before using Endow. It's not uncommon to have a round where I get to Endow 3+ times and that ends the game.

Manuel

067440875m0574s0374c037al037an018pn

just discovered staff heals 9 hp by default and i made this deck

can be modded with catapults, overdrive or more for being stronger against stall or more staff + adren against rush decks or gpull for cc or sofo

BGA_NICE99

Titan + Catapult + Tomb
0571l057440575m0574h0574c057n2018pk

• Countered by no-brain CCs.
  • Consumes a lot of  :gravity .

There are plenty of "Titan + Catapult" decks, but I think it is a good idea to add tombs.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2024, 03:13:01 pm by BGA_NICE99 »

serprex

• Global Moderator
Popularly named Catacomb

feels like it should be stronger than it is. guess adding more combo to a combo deck adds too much volatility & catatitans is already usually winning by time catapults are being used
« Last Edit: August 05, 2024, 05:08:06 pm by serprex »