oEtG Forum

[Buff] Guardian Angel

Chapuz · 17 · 16607

Chapuz

What about making it damage  :darkness and  :death creatures instead of healing, just like Holy Light? With Sadism and Voodoo it can be interesting
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 03:40:55 pm by serprex »

Dawn to Dusk

• The Original Materialist
that would be understandable since its the ability thats getting buffed rather than the creature itself

serprex

• Global Moderator
Also for consistency it'd be damage to nocturnal, rather than :death / :darkness

Chapuz

Also for consistency it'd be damage to nocturnal, rather than :death / :darkness
Yep. So, is this possible?

serprex

• Global Moderator
Making upped monolight get freewins vs death/darkness doesn't seem ideal

Consider that if GA fully healed target creature, it'd be arguably OP with Voodoo or Armagio. I'd be more interested in finding a larger amount to heal to creatures than 5

Chapuz

Making upped monolight get freewins vs death/darkness doesn't seem ideal
Saying that GA is an autowin against mono death and darkness is like saying mono fire is too (with nymph)

serprex

• Global Moderator
I'm saying for Archangel. Running 6 Archangels in monolight is normal, it rushes. Running 6 Red Nymphs is going to be slow & expensive. The latter means the deck is explicitly seeking to domin, whereas 6 Archangels does not make a deck a domin

Dawn to Dusk

• The Original Materialist
heal all creatures as well as the player for 2? lower heal amount but wider range and heals the user as well

OdinVanguard

• ... Oxidants happen...
Could add a small chance to add holy / flash of light per use.

Monox D. I-Fly

Are there even non-Death/non-Darkness nocturnal creatures? Or is it in OEtG only?

Chapuz

On the top of my mind I can think about Fungus, Blue Crawler and Jack O' Lantern

Monox D. I-Fly

On the top of my mind I can think about Fungus, Blue Crawler and Jack O' Lantern
Blue Crawler was nocturnal?