• RNJesus > Hard Counter
Post yer battle results in this thread.

Spoiler for Spiritual:
Deck:
Spiritual Mutation
0a4tf06kvj03l2q03l3804lcr01lv103lva026rv036u4017k2018pj

Symbolism:
Spoiler for Hidden:
  • Arsenic: This represents Fippe, because he is the master of Death in the vanilla forums, and his favorite aspect of Death is poison.
  • Shtriga: This represents smashduke. because he doesn't get bothered/upset about things often, symbolized by Shtriga's immateriality, but he can slowly build up strength while he takes out his opponents, represented by Shriga's ability to poison and gain +3|+3.
  • Mutation: This represents kirby, because he is adaptable in certain cases, but can fail to be useful as well.
  • Despair: this represents serprex, because his avatar is Despair. Also, he drew it himself.

Yes we know we only had to choose three cards. We chose four because we're better than the rest of you.

Card-by-Card Breakdown:
Spoiler for Hidden:
  • Spiritual Pillars fuel the major part of the deck, while an :entropy mark allows Mutations to be played.
  • Shtrigas and Arsenic  both allow stallbreak potential, and Shtrigas can also be used as CC.
  • Alpha Wolves provide Mutation fodder, as well as some damage.
  • Miracle, Nightmare and Despair are there to save your ass, by either CC or healing.

Screenshot:
Spoiler for This can beat champs:

Spoiler for Cardinal:
Ok, I think I have our submission ready.

Amber Nymph:

I would like amber nymph to be the card that represents me. When it comes to magic cards, my favorite decks have always been lockdown. I play a pillow fort deck in mtg, I play fairy's in yugioh, and my favorite decks in etg are Disquake and fire stall. Amber nymph may not be as good as disco for these purposes, but my personality is not reflected by that of oure chaos, I believe in the oppression of resources and forceful concession of victory.

Graviton Mercenary

Since I have been a fan of gravity but never landed on a gravity team in any big event I guess you could say I'm a mercenary (even if guard doesn't fit so well, so I guess we should leave my copies unupped XD)

Lightning:

I'll have to say Lightning; I'm really good at most things... when I set my mind to it, and lightning is a good card for some things (killing creatures), although only when you have it in your hand.

Not to mention that it's really inexpensive so it doesn't eat up all of your quanta.

Innovation:

I feel highly identified with Innovation in OETG. As most of you know, my most successful decks always had an overdose of drawpower.
In OEtG almost all of my decks use Innovation, my favourite card, as you can see in my Guild decks Archives (don't worry, I reworked my decks now). This is because it lets me have a neat drawpower while making an efficient and open build for my decks, discarding (innovating) the cards I don't need for the current duel.

Our deck:

0456801622084tg044vl014ve035se035s103m1q016s0056r0018pl

Spoiler for Material:
045fm085oc055oo035ol045p0066r0018pr

Cards
flyingcat: Wings~. Now, I could pick Schrodingers Cat, Black Cat, or even Byakko. But, I have Wings. So STFU.
D2D: Salamander. Sanic, gotta go fast.
OdinVanguard: Quantum Locket. Odin. Locket. That's pretty much it.

SS of it beating a champion
http://imgur.com/gRwtRmO
« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 06:16:30 pm by kirbylover314 »
So apparently I can fly now

kirbylover314

• The Meta of Christmas Past

flyingcat

• RNJesus > Hard Counter
Since you guys don't wanna do this :P
[Material] flyingcat 2-0 smashduke [Spiritual]
ggs, Wings hard countered his damage, and UG bypassed Despair, while wiping his field.

kirbylover314

• The Meta of Christmas Past
Hmm, we have to face a DBH and a UG deck.

* kirbylover314 sacrifices kirby to RNJesus

i mean, wat

Shinki12345

[Cardinal] shinki12345 2-1 smashduke [Spiritual]

+1 point for creativity on spiritual side, I think you guys deserve points for creativity.

flyingcat

• RNJesus > Hard Counter
[Material] flyingcat 2-0 Shinki12345 [Cardinal]
ggs, I drew OE and Wings in opening hands with sufficient quanta, with a lucky topdecked Wings G2.

Event 2 SoonTM