Dawn to Dusk

• The Original Materialist
Golden Spirit | Golden Spirit
Cost: 1 :time / 1 :chroma
Stats: 3 | 0 / 2 | 0
Ability(ies):
  • unupgraded: "On death, your opponent draws a card."
  • upgraded: "On death, your opponent draws a card"

hard to balance this. on paper, it should have high stats since, when it dies, your opponent gains a card advantage. but it is also a VERY potent mill card. especially with cards like fractal. not to mention, it gives death effects.

Zaranir

Would suggest 5|0 and 8|0 in upped, but would let both on 1  :chroma .

It could seems to be much, but it's not. Comparing to Shadow, it has less chance to survive (no noctural), killing it (in most case) is a huge disadvantage to opponent and Shadow is still UP :/

It'll be a 'direct damage' with a great card disadvantage, so normal tactic will be to use it fast enough to not 'feel' the bad side, like Fractalling/Time rush/mill (milling is actually not that efficient, because you have to wait a turn normally to mill.

Chapuz

It's a neat Milling card, but it needs to have at least the attack of Spark/Ball Lightning + 1

Fippe94

• Administrator
I would give this 1 health. More potent, but opponent doesn't lose a card for killing it after all. Not being auto-death makes it harder (but still possible) to use for milling too.

EDIT: Although I guess that depends on exactly how you envisioned the card to be used of course, but personally I think it could be more interesting with 1 hp.

serprex

• Global Moderator
Don't overestimate the mill usage; force draw fails when opponent's hand is full, & SoBr/Inno decks have no problem filling opponent's hand repeatedly