oEtG Forum

Event 2: Look Ma, I Took a Screenie!

flyingcat · 46 · 19398

timpa

• New to Elements

Shinki12345

Shinki, pls update the second post kthnxby

Oh, shit, sorry lol.

I didnt even know screenies were public, I guess I just scrolled passed that part when I was reading the thread.

Chapuz

serprex

• Global Moderator

timpa

• New to Elements
@GOs updating the second post.

Streaker & Cards R4 noobs are 5 point screenies.

kirby and Shinki forgot The power of one

I'm too lazy to remake the sums :P
:chroma :gravity :time

Shinki12345

I figured I should ask the community on: In the event of a tie, would people rather have a tie breaking guild match between the 2 guild leaders, or more screenies to complete? The latter would probably be sudden death, so whoever would get all screenies done first wins.

Personally, I like the guild leader duel idea. I would prefer saving the other ideas we have for screenshots for a sequel.

serprex

• Global Moderator
Duel sounds fine

For future reference: avoid ties by granting different points for challenges completed vs more difficult AIs

Fippe94

• Administrator
Duel is best imo. Sudden death screenshot could turn out to be "whoever is in the right time zone and/or has most time will win", rather than actually measuring skill.

Shinki12345

Guild Leader Tie Breaker match:

Best of 9 match with fully upgraded decks and standard 75% in element(quantum is in element). 7 cards in a 30 card deck can be out of element, for reference.

the guild masters may choose any legal deck to play with at the beginning of each game. They do not have to play the same deck twice, but they may choose to if they want.

The match must be supervised by a GO, both players send the decks they will play prior to each game to the GO that is present(to ensure the decks are legal). Since this duel is deciding the winner of the event, it's important to ensure that there are no mistakes in deck list legality.

Technical difficulties (such as unintentionally clicking away) are forgiven for the first time for each player, but after that it becomes a game loss. If you are having technical difficulties, you may request that you continue th e duel at a different time. It is reccomended that you do a few test games prior to the official match To ensure that you are well connected.

Lastly, what the GO says goes, their word is final. Think of them as the ref.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 05:57:03 pm by Shinki12345 »

smashduke

Well, looks like the timer is up - did it end up being a tie after all or did Spiritual rejoin the pack this round?

timpa

• New to Elements
We did all screenies. Shinki just doesn't like updating posts :P
:chroma :gravity :time

Shinki12345

Timpa and Fippe, if you haven't already, try scheduling your match within the next 6 days. Just make sure to PM the GO on the time so they can be there.(I will be busy for the next 4 days, so if you guys want to get it done sooner than later than ask either FC or Kirby).